COVID-19 & St. Aidan's:
* Until at least the end of July, 2020 we will hold all of our public worship services remotely.
* To access our services remotely at 8 and 10 AM on Sunday, please feel free to reach out to the parish administrator for our Zoom link and phone-in information:
* We are currently continuing to run our Friday Food Pantry as an essential service in San Francisco. We have changed our set-up and distribution practices to incorporate social distancing.
* In shifting away from in-person gatherings through July, we are following policy of the Episcopal Diocese of California, most recently revised as of June, 2020.
* The Episcopal Diocese of California, of which we are a part, has put out guidance about COVID-19 which you can find here.
* The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church has also put out a statement and guidance here.
* Our intention is to be supportive, careful stewards of this community, responding to the presence of COVID-19 in San Francisco and the wider Bay Area with care and caution.