COVID-19 & St. Aidan's:
* Until at least May 10th we will hold all of our public worship services remotely.
* To access our services remotely at 8 and 10 AM on Sunday, you may call +1 669-900- 9128 (Meeting ID is
246 191 325) or click the following link:
* We are currently continuing to run our Friday Food Pantry as an essential service in San Francisco. We have changed our set-up and distribution practices to incorporate social distancing.
* In shifting away from in-person gatherings through May 10th, we are following the direction of Bishop Marc Andrus as of March 18th.
* The Episcopal Diocese of California, of which we are a part, has put out guidance about COVID-19 which you can find here.
* The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church has also put out a statement and guidance here.
* Our intention is to be supportive, careful stewards of this community, responding to the presence of COVID-19 in San Francisco and the wider Bay Area with care and caution.